The OneUSDA Internship program will pair with USDA’s existing internship opportunities to ensure lots of paths to explore agriculture with USDA.
- Applicants will be able to select their specialty area of interest and desired locations (up to three).
- Job opening: Monday, January 22, 2018. Job closing: Friday, January 26, 2018.
- You will need to submit a resume, cover letter, and informal transcript – in addition to responding to the questionnaires contained in the job application.
- Candidates for the internship must meet the qualification requirements described below for the occupational series of the position to be filled:
- GS-2: High school diploma or equivalent
- GS-3: Completion of 1 academic year of post-high school study
- GS-4: Completion of 2 academic years of post-high school study or associate’s degree
- GS-5: Completion of 4 academic years of post-high school study leading to a bachelor’s degree
Visit us NO LATER THAN January 26 at https://www.usajobs.gov/ (Announcement number: AG-01-2018-0023) to check out this exciting new opportunity!