Register today for this information webinar on scheduled for November 14 to learn about recent changes to the 504 loan and grant program. This training opportunity is open to individuals and organizations including nonprofits and public agencies who work with affordable housing products such as weatherization, home repairs, and 504 application packaging.
The one hour course will be offered as follows:
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 11a.m. EST
- Please utilize both audio and web connection instructions below:
- For audio, dial into the conference line (800-981-3173) from your phone and provide the access code (5746#)
- For web, navigate to the following url: https://usdard.adobeconnect.com/pn504trng1114/
Upcoming trainings will be listed on our website under “Forms and Resources” https://www.rd.usda.gov/programs-services/single-family-housing-repair-loans-grants
This training will provide:
- A review of the changes to the Section 504 direct repair loan and grant program.
- A discussion of RD Procedure Notice 504 published on October 5, 2017 https://www.rd.usda.gov/files/pn504.pdf.
- An examination of the new 504 Automated Worksheet and process.
Questions regarding this announcement may be directed to Danielle Eason (202) 690-1530.