Our Produce Grower Training schedule for Native American farmers and food businesses is updated as details are finalized.
Check back for updates!
What to Expect at the Produce Grower Training Course
- Fruit and vegetable growers who plan to sell produce in the marketplace must meet the Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Safety Rule requirement that requires “At least one supervisor or responsible party for your farm must have successfully completed food safety training equivalent to that received under standardized curriculum recognized by the Food and Drug Administration.”
- Participants will learn about FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirements and details on how to develop a farm food safety plan.
- Participants will be eligible to receive a certificate that verifies they have completed the training course.
- To receive a certificate, a participant must be present for the entire training and submit the appropriate paperwork to their trainer at the end of the course.
- There is NO COST to attend the course. Limited travel scholarships are available. First come first served.
- Lunch will be provided on both days of the training.
Register now or ask about a travel scholarship by sending an email with name and address to
Sandy Martini at email@example.com or call 479-575-4434.
Upcoming FOOD SAFETY TRAININGS:
St Paul, Minn. (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Portland, Ore. (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Phoenix, Ariz. (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Santa Fe, NM (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Pendleton, Ore. (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Cherokee, NC (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Green Bay, Wis. (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Seneca, NY (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Norman, Okla. (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Elton, La. (FDA FSMA Grower Training)
Las Vegas, NV (FDA FSMA Train the Trainer, FSPCA and Animal Feed training event, pre-IAC meeting event)