The Initiative enhances health and wellness in tribal communities by advancing healthy food systems, diversified economic development and cultural food traditions in Indian Country. We empower tribal governments, farmers, ranchers and food businesses by providing strategic planning and technical assistance; by creating new academic and professional executive education programs in food systems and agriculture; and by increasing student enrollment in land grant universities in food and agricultural related disciplines.
- FARM JOURNAL: Scholarships Available to Students Interested in Ag Careers December 8, 2017
- American Indians strive to restore nearly lost tribal food traditions November 29, 2017
- Quapaw Tribe Ag programs gain national attention November 27, 2017
- University of Arkansas School of Law announces Tribal Governments course November 17, 2017
- Seeds of Native Health helps launch new grant program for health-focused advocacy November 15, 2017