The Initiative enhances health and wellness in tribal communities by advancing healthy food systems, diversified economic development and cultural food traditions in Indian Country. We empower tribal governments, farmers, ranchers and food businesses by providing strategic planning and technical assistance; by creating new academic and professional executive education programs in food systems and agriculture; and by increasing student enrollment in land grant universities in food and agricultural related disciplines.
- Native American Political Leadership Program seeks scholarship apps October 13, 2017
- SLATE: The Fight for the Right to Eat Seal Blubber October 9, 2017
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service opens Farm to School grant October 6, 2017
- Science Post Graduate Scholarship apps due Oct. 31 October 3, 2017
- Intertribal Agriculture Council seeks youth essay applicants September 28, 2017