The Initiative enhances health and wellness in tribal communities by advancing healthy food systems, diversified economic development and cultural food traditions in Indian Country. We empower tribal governments, farmers, ranchers and food businesses by providing strategic planning and technical assistance; by creating new academic and professional executive education programs in food systems and agriculture; and by increasing student enrollment in land grant universities in food and agricultural related disciplines.
- $52 Million in Federal Funding To Bolster Tribal, State Wildlife Conservation Projects August 17, 2017
- Northwest Native Youth Summit accepting applications August 8, 2017
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation launches interactive site on community and tribal food revolution July 28, 2017
- USDA Plant Pest and Disease Management project suggestions open now July 12, 2017
- Diabetes in Indian Country Conference coming to Albuquerque July 10, 2017